How music changed from 2000-2013.
001. Toxic | Melanie Martinez
I took a sip from a devil’s cup
It’s taking over me
I want to do so much witchcraft to this
when the chorus hits tho
I listen to this like 5 times every time it comes up on my dash.
So I guess I have to reblog.
This is some American Horror Story shit
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender